Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day New Zealand Fathers!!! ^_^

How lucky my husband is for having two Father's day to be celebrated for? He will be greeted twice and perhaps will be given two gifts. Amazing!

Hubby spent the best father's day ever in Degree Bar at Auckland Viaduct. The place is good and the chairs are good for toddlers to sit and play in. They had the best customer service we have ever experienced. The staffs are friendly and hospitable. We love how they ask their customers every now and then to make sure that the orders have been cleared and they also keep on checking us if we still need anything. This is a good sign that they are assuring that their customers are happy eating in their restaurant.

The foods are great! We ordered Lamb Lovers Stonegrill with steamed vegetables and mashed potatoes and Chicken Stonegrill with french fries. The best food we ordered was the Seafood Mezze Platter which I personally enjoyed a lot. I lot the freshness of the seafoods and I enjoyed the different dips and sauces that come with it. I also love the bread with extra virgin oil, it's just so heaven.

After our lunch, we strolled in Auckland Viaduct to see what's new. It is a great place to walk around with family and friends though the sun wasn't shone that day and it was really windy so we didn't have much fun out there. We had desserts in Movenpick, another way to enjoy the day. My kids had fun there, eating their ice cream waffles. My hubby and I enjoyed as well. I hope you spoiled your father today, they deserve it.

Happy Father's Day once  again!

Comments

Popular Posts