Product Reviews: Nourish Natural Skin Oil



When I had my two daughters, I didn't have  much stretch marks. It was never a problem to me. I just had a few stretches on my tummy area.

It was really hot in the Philippines during those times when I had my first, and I can't help but to scratch my tummy inconsiderately. Because of heat, rashes popped out of my skin and it gets even more itchier than ever. I scratched it until it turns red and sores. I didn't even bother if it's going to  leave a mark later on.

Unlike my first, I didn't scratch that  much during my second pregnancy. My skin was better and I didn't have any rashes at all.

Unfortunately, yes! Pregnancy did leave stretch marks even if you scratch or not. During pregnancy, our skin around our tummy area stretches out to make way for our growing baby, and because of weight gain weather we like or not, stretch marks will develop and it will remain in you.

I have some marks on the sides of my tummy but that wasn't ugly. And I don't care if I have it. Who cares? It's an area that I won't be exposing in the public eye, so I don't take any remedies to it and stuff like that.

Just now that I became so conscious about myself, I lost a lot of pounds after my second pregnancy and that contributes to a great number of stretch marks all around my body. I didn't hesitant and tried a product that's been used by my friend Linda for a year now. It made a tremendous improvement on her. So I was hoping to get great results as well.

Nourish Skin Oil intensively nourishes to help restore damaged skin to its best condition. It helps reduce the appearance of new stretch marks while undergoing a change in body size.

Nourish Skin Oil is clinically tested so you don't have to worry about damaging your skin. It reduces the appearance of not only stretch marks, but as well as scars and uneven skin tone.

I am constantly using Nourish Skin Oil for 3 months now, and starting to notice awesome improvements. So don't let weight leave the marks. We can do something about it. Kick start your new life, without stretch marks holding you back. Show off some skin!!!

You can avail Nourish Skin Oil at Coles Supermarkets, Priceline and pharmacies nationally.

Comments

Popular Posts