Beyonce at X Factor Australia




Did I just see Beyonce at X Factor Australia last night? Was I dreaming or was it real? I think it was true. I just can’t believe that Beyonce took time to meet the contestants of X Factor Australia. Although not all contestants got to see her in person, it was a privileged for those who have seen her. Actually, the boys from Guy Sebastian's group are the lucky ones who met the ever sexy and beautiful singer Beyonce who have sold 70 million copies of her album. What a record, isn’t it? My daughter calculated how much she earned for the 70 million copies if an album is sold for $30 each. She can’t even figure it out for it has lots of zero’s in it. Mind you, my daughter is two level advanced in Math and I just can’t believe she can’t do it.


There’s no doubt that Beyonce is such one lucky woman. Beautiful face and body, incredible career, wonderful voice, lovely family, successful business, what more can she ask for? She has everything that many people desire.

When I watched the X Factor Australia last night, I was kinda’ what?  They should have filtered the contestants even better. I think they chose the wrong people for the show. The only contestants that I like as of now is the Three Wishez. They are great!

One of the finalists was so devastated that she actually lost her voice during her meeting with Natalie Bassingthwaithe. They said it is common to lose your voice when you feel very nervous so  the coach told her to relax and just enjoy singing.

I can’t believe that those contestants were not good at all. I was not even amazed of their voices. Were there no other people who went to the audition? It’s disappointing actually. I hope someone will step up and do better than the first time I saw them. It is such a shame for the show having contestants that are not even confident in singing in front of many people. Oh well, next time you audition, make sure you have all the confidence and the voice for it is really disappointing for the people who are watching the show.

And for the coach, I hope they’ll teach the contestants to sing properly. I know they’re great singers themselves, but I just wish they could impart everything they know about singing so that the contestants will pull themselves together and be better next time.

Comments

Popular Posts