The Face


From a distance, I might look at a person's body shape, the way they walk, their clothes or their hair to gauge their age, but when I meet someone, the first thing I notice is their face, and I don't think I'm unusual in this. You can disguise your body with a little know-how, and a trip to a good stylist will sort out your hair, but your face is always on show and it's the hardest place to cheat the years. Eyes, teeth, nose, neck, and perhaps more crucially, skin all give clues to a person's age. But while you know your age, it is possible to leave others wondering. You may not be able to stop the advancing years, but you can determine how quickly they begin to show.

"Nature gives you the face you have at 20; it's up to you to merit the face you have at 50.' - Coco Chanel, Couturier and Designer

Source: 10 Years Younger by Nicky Hambleton-Jones

Comments

Popular Posts