Totara Park




Kids spent their Saturday morning with rainbow colors.

K1 put out her water colors, paint brushes and some paper and started painting on the kitchen floor. Good thing she remembered that she's not allowed to paint on the carpeted area so she stayed in the kitchen and do her art there. After a few minutes, her little sister K2 got interested in what she was doing and got herself a paintbrush and dip it into the blue water color. Ooooops, I said.... Okay, okay, girls! Let's open the door so you can do your painting outside haha! I taped some papers on the wooden wall so little Klarion can do her painting there. They had hours of fun doing it, they just love to play with different colors and create pictures from it. And hey don't forget about how toddlers love to spill water on the floor, and of course water with colors would be so much fun haha!

Since Mr. Sun is out and bright, we headed to Totara Park to tramp. My Elementary friend commented on my Facebook account about tramping. She told me that the tramping that I was talking about doesn't have to do with the tramping that she had in mind. She thought the tramping that I was talking about was like the girl who stole her bestfriend's boyfriend as in the word "tramp." I told her, Nah it's not it. New Zealanders call hiking - tramping and I just adapted it hehe!

Anyway, It was so gusty in Totara Park which made me worry about the kids especially my little one. Usually, when it's really gusty and cold, kids get sick. I hope they won't catch a cold. The kids were walking and running around while singing their favorite songs. They love to stare at the cows eating the grass and I love to see them counting the cows there, it's priceless!


We also saw some students from the Horseback Riding lesson and took a  photo of them. The horses were tall and beautiful. They're all lovely. Then after awhile, kids played in the playground and ate their afternoon tea then we got back to the car to drive home. We had so much fun!!!

Comments

  1. hi there sis! ganda naman dyan! :) And painting in the kitchen...we should do that too kasi wala namng carpet :D

    Thanks for linking with Family time. Is this your first visit? Hope you could join us again next week! :)



    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts