My Friend's Baby Shower

I'm so excited to attend to my friend's baby shower this weekend. I bought her a present yesterday but I'm not so sure if she's going to like it. After searching for the best gifts to give on a baby shower party, I found three most popular and most suggested gift ideas. One is baby clothes, the other one is toiletries, and the last one is the sleeping set.

I went to the Baby Factory yesterday to look for some baby stuff to purchase. I was torn with two things. The baby play gym set and the baby mink blanket.

If you are the Mommy, do you like to receive this as a gift on your baby shower?

baby mink blanket
















 

What do you think?

Do you think she'll appreciate this one? 

And oh, I forgot to mention that this is my very first time to attend a baby shower, I really have no idea how it will go. The hosts also required us to bring a plate. Do you have any food ideas to bring in an afternoon tea? If possible, I want something that I could cook or prepare the day before the party. So I won't be rushing things on the big day. Please leave a comment. I do need your suggestions. Thanks!

Comments

  1. I just had a baby shower thrown for me at the weekend where everyone brought a present and a plate! The presents were great, I got a bunch of lovely blankets which I appreciate sooo much.

    Everyone who brought food bought yummy scrummy things. There were cream buns, chocolate slices, lots of chocolate and lollies, and rice crackers and dips. YUM!

    I hope that helps

    Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable blanket!

    You could take finger foods! Like a veggie tray with ranch dip... Very simple and everyone eats them!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts