Monkey Kids Room



Check out this room!!!

Isn't it lovely?

I just wish I have a son but I don't. I have two daughters and hoping for a baby boy very soon.

I would definitely want this look for my little boy. I think he will be the little monkey inside our house and the drawing of the monkey would definitely suits him and his personality!

Have you seen the soft crab on the floor? It’s so cute but I hope it won’t snap its clippers.

I really love the drawers as well but I think it’s not sufficient for all the books and toys that my little boy would have when he’s already born. He will definitely have lots of books, cars, dinosaurs, trains, and heaps of animals in his room. I know it’s going to be a lot of cleaning up to do. One day would not be enough to pack away all his stuff haha!

Comments

Popular Posts